I have been following Mr. Ramz for a good while now and was captivated by his solo projects ‘Welcome To Medusaville’ (download now from: http://www.zshare.net/download/57055384f42a47fd/) and ‘No Effort Involved’ (download now from: http://www.zshare.net/download/563195836327904e/). His raps are as polished as anybodies, his flow is different on every record, and his lyrics can hit hard on one song and make you laugh out loud on another. At 21 years old, and with as much talent and integrity as he possesses, if he doesn’t make it big time, I will wonder what the world has come to.
A Charles Hamilton approved record: Superhuman - Frank Ramz (Prod. Charlie Hilton)
1. Yo. So, why should I listen to Frank Ramz?
I'm a regular dude that everybody can relate to. I create music to help you escape from reality and give you a type of comfort. Also, I bring something that we all need in life besides a dope flow and sick lyrics, I bring TRUTH!
2. Well, you know I’m already sold! In six or less words, how would you describe your relationship to music?
That’s easy; Music = ME (‘My Everything’).
3. Good philosophy, keep that with you. If you could get signed to one record label, which one would it be, and why?
I was recently asked this and couldn't answer it. But right now, I would have to go with whatever label Timbaland is on. (*Google Time*) Which is Interscope; his production is DOPE.
Just to put it out there: I also wouldn't mind getting down with Ryan Leslie & Next Selection because I think I'd make some ILL music with him on the beats!
4. TRAITOR! Haha… I’m just playing. What is the most unforgivable thing that a Hip Hop artist could do?
Hmmm... Right now, I would say: To blatantly disrespect one of the late/greats.
5. Ahem – Soulja Boy – Ahem. So, where will Frank Ramz be in fifteen years time?
DAMN! 15 years? Very well established in the Hip Hop world as a dope-ass lyricist and real person. Financially, extra comfy and continuing to work on business ventures in and outside of music.
6. Continue as you are and I have no doubt that will come true. If you were to have a multi-million selling record tomorrow, what would you do with the money and the exposure?
Well, first I'm getting my mother out of this hellhole that we're in now. After that, buying my own spot somewhere in NY with an in house studio. Continue to make music and save the rest.
7. Out of all of the unsigned hype circulating the Internet, which artists (singers, rappers, producers, poets, etc) would you most like to work with?
Shit! I don’t really follow too many 'unsigned' artists…
8. Well that is what The Think Inc. is for! I’ll ask you that again in the future. What will we be hearing from you next, and when?
My next project is called "Falling Up" and will be dropping April 30th.
9. Can’t wait for that… Who would you like to give shout outs to?
Everybody who supports me and my music! My Nas Ramz, manager Khareen, my 2 older brothers and family for sticking behind me when I chose to do music. My friend G.P. for keeping me motivated at certain times during my 10+ years of rhyming. Basically everybody who has love for me. Hilton, I don’t have to mention you got damnit!
10. Yeah you do! Ha. Finally, what are your three favorite songs EVER, in any order?
Michael Jackson’s ''Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'', Nas’s ''One Mic'' and Tupac’s "I Ain't Mad At Cha''. But they could change at any time, damnit!